Trying to break into the music industry is tough, and earning a steady income from your songs can be even tougher. Yet options are scarce for independent artists, so what do you do? Fortunately, there is now MusicDigi! This service can help you get your great music out to streaming services without losing the ability to monetize and advertise your work.
MusicDigi is an independent music distributor. The company helps artists and record labels get their music on popular streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, etc., market their releases, and then collect and pay out their revenue.
Here are some of the opportunities MusicDigi offers independent artists.
- The possibility of distributing their music in more than 150 major stores
- Monetization of their music and the possibility of earning a stable income
- The ability to download unlimited tracks for just $39.99 per year
- Artists can earn money for using their music in user-generated content (UGC) on YouTube.
- Most importantly, retain ownership and control of their masters
MusicDigi helps musicians share their talent, connect with fans, and earn money from their music, without having to cede percentage ownership to a major label.
All you have to do is create a MusicDigi account and get your music ready for release. This includes setting the price your music will sell for as well as the digital stores your music will be released on.
If you’re an artist ready to share your music with the world, don’t hesitate to join MusicDigi. Distributing your music on streaming platforms has never been easier! Everyone likes to listen to music; with MusicDigi, they will finally have the chance to listen to yours!